Terminal Ascent Component Bullet .277
Harness the world’s best all-range performance in every handload that leaves your press. Federal Premium® Terminal Ascent™ component bullets’ bonded construction fuels deep penetration on close targets, while the patented Slipstream™ polymer tip initiates expansion at velocities 200 fps lower than comparable designs. The bullet’s long, sleek profile offers an extremely high ballistic coefficient, and its AccuChannel™ groove technology improves accuracy and minimizes drag. Available in a full selection bullet weights and diameters for loading the most popular long-range cartridges.
- Match-grade long-range accuracy in a bonded hunting bullet
- Extremely high ballistic coefficient
- Exclusive Slipstream polymer tip helps flatten trajectories and initiate low-velocity expansion
- Less wind drift and drop
- AccuChannel groove technology minimizes drag
- Copper shank and bonded lead core retain weight for deep penetration at any range
|Bullet Style||Terminal Ascent Component Bullet|
|Ballistic Coefficient G7||.247|
|Bullet Length In||1.354in. / 34.392mm|
There are no reviews yet.