Durable and hunt-ready. A beautiful shotgun that is matched with a durable metal finish and one of the best prairie type patters ever. As a non-cataloged item, you may need to hunt one down, but it will be worth it.
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Cerakote finish
- BARREL – Chrome plated chamber and bore; FDE Cerakote finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 12 gauge – 3½” and 3″ chamber; 20 gauge – 3″ chamber; Gas operated with
Active Valve system
- STOCK – Composite; TrueTimber® Prairie finish
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; New Inflex Technology recoil pad; Length of pull spacers; New larger cocking handle, bolt release, and reversible safety button for faster operation; New larger opening in trigger guard for gloved fingers; Sling swivel studs