Faster than the fastest ever. The new SX4 Field is a step forward from the fastest shotgun in the world: the original SX4. There are good reasons to step up. At the top of the list is improved ergonomics . . . the stock and forearm are configured to give you a “quick to the shoulder” feel that will prove itself with exploding upland birds all the way from from pheasants to quail. The larger operating buttons (safety, bolt release) make function easy and fast. The matte received keeps glare away — a good feature for a field gun no matter what the game.
Versatility is tops. It is so fast and easy to shoot you won’t be afraid to make this good looking model, with its walnut stock, you gun on everything from upland to the marsh to the range.
- SATIN OIL FINISH WALNUT STOCK WITH CLASSIC CUT CHECKERING, IMPROVED ERGONOMICS AND A SMALLER PISTOL GRIP enhance control and look elegant
- MATTE BLACK RECEIVER is strong, lightweight aluminum alloy to reduce weight for easy carrying
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- VENT RIB gives you a smooth, clean sighting plane and helps reduce weight
- TRUGLO® LONG BEAD™ FIBER-OPTIC FRONT SIGHT offers a true, precise sight picture
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBES offer consistent, reliable patterns
- ACTIVE VALVE SYSTEM cycles a wide variety of loads while reducing “felt recoil”
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs “felt recoil” down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
- AMBIDEXTROUS CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily reversible
- LARGER BOLT HANDLE AND BOLT RELEASE BUTTON are faster and easier to operate
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows for easy cleaning