Personal Defense Punch Rimfire 22 LR
Different shooters have different needs, limitations and firearms. Yet for all of those variables, rimfire has never been a practical option for self-defense—until now. Introducing Punch™ Personal Defense® rimfire from Federal Premium®. The loads’ nickel-plated lead-core bullet is propelled at extreme velocities and engineered to minimize expansion to hit critical penetration depths through short-barrel handguns. Stringent function testing also ensures the most reliable ignition, cycling and overall performance. So, whether you want to carry a backup gun, don’t feel comfortable with centerfires, or simply want to get more versatility from your rimfire pistol, Punch makes these cartridges viable choices for the first time ever.
- Nickel-plated lead-core bullet
- Projectile profile and composition optimized for the deepest penetration through short-barrel handguns
- Rigorous function testing ensures reliability
- Nickel-plated case for ease of extraction and corrosion resistance
- 50-count boxes
- Maximum velocity for energy and penetration: 22 LR achieves 1,070 fps through 2-inch barrel handguns, 1,650 fps out of 24-inch rifle barrels
|Bullet Style||Nickel Plated Flat Nose|
There are no reviews yet.