Co-developed by Performance Center and Thompson/Center Arms™, the Performance Center T/C® T/CR22 rimfire rifles operate using the reliable T/CR22 semi-automatic rifle action and 10 round rotary magazine, while maintaining compatibility with most aftermarket 10/22® parts and accessories.
• Fully-machined 6061 aluminum receiver – with hole at rear to allow cleaning from breech
• Fully-machined stainless steel bolt
• Heavy contour stainless steel 18.375 ˝ carbon fi ber wrapped barrel
• 1:15˝ twist button-rifled barrel provides outstanding accuracy.
• Built-in picatinny rail on top of the receiver for easy, secure mounting of optics
• Sculpted, ambidextrous Hogue® Overmolded® thumbhole stock
• Large bolt handle provides easy cycling operation
• Ergonomic stock designs promote a steady hold
• Easy-to-use push-button safety
• Crisp trigger right out of the box
• Easy-to-push magazine release lever
• Hand-fi lling forend with textured grip panels
• Threaded muzzle with ½-28 UNEF Threads – Performance Center® Compensator installed
• Sling swivel studs
• Compatible with most after-market 10/22® parts and accessories