The latest addition to the M&P9 M2.0 Compact pistol offering features a 4.625” threaded barrel and suppressor height white dot sights.
With two versions available, 13111 with a standard 15RD 9MM magazine and 13112 with a low-cap 10RD 9MM magazine, the M&P9 M2.0 Compact pistol with Threaded Barrel includes the full array of M&P M2.0 enhancements.
The M&P9 M2.0 Compact with Threaded Barrel pistol ships with two magazines, including two magazine extender sleeves for use with M2.0 full-size magazines.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.