The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. Includes three magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
• New, shorter 3.6” barrel
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
The manufacturer certifies that this model of autoloading pistol has been tested and found to comply with the
requirements of NIJ Standard -0112.03 (Revision A), dated July, 1999.