Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The M&P 340 CT is our latest innovation on our classic J-frame Centennial AirLite® revolver. We took an historic revolver and added modern, ergonomic features making this a lightweight, yet sturdy, carry gun.
• Lightweight scandium alloy frame for easy carry
• Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
• XS Sights® 24/7 Tritium Night front sight
• Integral U-Notch rear sight
• Crimson Trace® Lasergrip
• Snag-Free enclosed hammer
• Rated for continuous P Use