MFR™ XL 13.5 (KEYMOD) RAIL
The MFR XL Rail Systems from Daniel Defense utilize the Keymod attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. Keymod attachment points are located on the sides, bottom, and upper 45 positions of the rail while featuring an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top. Its sleek bolt-up system increases strength and allows for easy installation. The increased internal diameter gives the operator the ability to attach a suppressor and have the proper clearance needed for installation. Anti-rotation tabs come standard for ease of installation and alignment. The MFR can be used with a pinned low-profile gas block on pistol, carbine, mid-length or rifle length gas systems.
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- Keymod Attachments on Sides and Bottom
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- 1.62″ internal diameter designed for use with supressor
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight of Rail = 9.00 oz
- Weight Installed = 11.9oz (with Mounting Hardware)
- Made in the USA!
Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench (Supplied)
Allen Wrench (Supplied)