BUY GUNS ONLINE, BROWSE SHOP OF THOUSANDS OF FIREARMS
BUY GUNS ONLINE – GUNS FOR SALE NEAR ME
Online Gun Dealers sells the most recent gun models for trackers and shooters, of all kinds to enjoy. Regardless of what you’re firing, be it handguns, centerfire rifles, rimfire rifles or shotguns, Online Gun Dealers has a firearm to suit your necessities. Online Gun Dealers offers amazing gun brands, for example, SIG Sauer, Kel-Tec, Kimber, Smith & Wesson and numerous others. Browse the brands of new guns available for online purchase and have it delivered to your closest FFL retail location.
GUN BROKER WITH
How To Buy Guns Online At Online Gun Dealers
- Browse our assortment and when you’ve found the item(s) you want, click “Add To Cart”.
- Provide the zip code for your state of FFL dealer. You can only add items to your cart that you are permitted to purchase in your state of residency.
- At checkout, the billing address should be that of the FFL Dealer at which you would like to pick up your item(s).
- Availability of pickup location depends on whether the items you order are allowed to be sold by Online Gun Dealers in that location or not.
- Review and agree to our Online Firearm Ordering Agreement.
- Complete the checkout process. Your local jurisdiction(FFL Dealer) will carry out an additional background-check fee or firearm tax that you will need to pay at time of pickup.
- Firearms are typically delivered to preferred FFL dealer’s store in 7 – 9 business days (15 – 18 business days for Alaska). All other items in your order will ship to the same store as your firearm. You’ll receive an email notification when your items arrive at the location you chose.
- California / Rhode Island / Washington, D.C. residents, please call your preferred FFL Dealer’s store to learn more about ordering firearms.
Fees or Taxes, Shipping, and Returns
- State and local jurisdictions can impose additional fees or taxes that must be paid when you pick up your firearm (for example, background-check fees or local taxes).
- Handguns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer’s store located in your state of residence.
- Long guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer’s store within a state that allows them to be sold. You can only acquire long guns that you’re allowed to purchase in your state of residence.
- When you receive the firearm at the FFL Dealer’s store, please inspect the firearm before accepting the transfer.
- Once you complete the applicable government transfer process and accept firearm possession, the firearm cannot be returned to Online Gun Dealers. Online Gun Dealers does not accept returns of any firearms.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- Handgun buyers must be 21 years of age or older.
- Long gun buyers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- Firearms are sold only as equipped. We do not add to or take away from the manufacturer’s configuration.